As IT Strategy and Transformation Consultant
Some select engagements:
- Biotech scientists from a major South Florida University - Led the preparation of their Strategic Master Plan covering Business, Management, IT, legal, regulatory and internal control aspects, for the launch of biotech Start-up Company.
- Commercial US bank based in New York City - Advised on how to operate as a real process oriented organization, how to reorganize and streamline the process area and what type of governance framework was needed.
- South Florida Bank - performed an assessment of its IT Infrastructure and identified performance levels, tier ratings, risks, gaps and prioritized recommendations to address gaps and prepare for sustainability, growth and expansion.
- Board of Directors of the largest Nigerian Bank - assisted them to understand, discuss, validate and approve their IT Strategic and Digital Transformation Plans prepared by a global consulting company.
- Senior IT Consultant for RGP - Resources Global Professionals since March 2016
- IT Council Member for Gerson Lehrman Group - since January 2014, giving advices, recommendations, visions and frameworks on Information Technology Strategy, Management, Transformation and Processes across multiple industries and markets worldwide.
- Major Bank in Guayaquil, Ecuador - Strategy for integration and enhancement of Digital Marketing; Social Media tools and processes, modernization and uplift of the mobile payment support systems
- Credit Card Service Company, Puerto Rico - Re-designed and updated the 3-year IT Strategy and Plans; Service Levels and Scorecards to monitor and report IT performance.
- Financial Services Organization,Miami, Florida - Isolation, identification and plan to address credit and debit card acquiring certification issues